When moving items in your home, most items can weather the journey without much consideration besides a simple quilt pad-wrap and the right Little Rock movers. Your glassware however, is among the most breakable class items we deal with. To ensure the safety of your fine china and glass items, use these packing tips:
- Use a 5.8 cubit foot box for packing dinner plates, they are the optimal size.
- Line this carton with bubble wrap and crumbled newspaper for padding.
- Use glass wrap on every single plate.
- Sometimes, it is useful to include a buffer (like cardboard) between items.
- Crumpled Newspaper also works as an excellent and cheap packing material.